How to set lesson due date
- Navigate to your class page and open the topic you are teaching.
- Click on the state button for the lesson to unlock. Here you can either set a due date or open the lesson.
- The lesson will now be unlocked for your students.
Lessons are locked by default. Lessons can have the following states: Open, closed or submitted.
- Locked – Students have no access.
- Open – Students have full access. This can be set with or without a due date.
- Submitted – The student has submitted the lesson.
By default, answers are inhibited. You can manually turn these on for a whole class or individual student at topic or lesson level.
- Navigate to a topic.
- Click the slider for answers – when enabled this will show as green. This can be enabled for the entire class or a single student (if done under the class completion page). se